Featured Posts

FC Mobile USA!           Top 10 video game plumbers of all time.           Five simple things for which all handheld games should strive.           Dragon Handy Famieight: Take you back to FC / NES Wonderful TV Games Dream World.           PSP top 10 and other games you could be playing instead.           NeoGeo Pocket Color: Portable of the Millennium.

Welcome to the Jungle Watch it bring you to your sha na na na na na na na knees, knees

Oh man, Panasonic has done it again, and I am having flashes of 3DO. Sure other gaming blogs can report on the 3DS and PSP2 but I'm going to let you know about the Jungle. It is a "a new mobile device concept designed specifically for online gamers" made by Panasonic, a company renowned in gaming circles for it's monumentally unsuccessful gaming platforms. Mind you I would love to see them flourish and am ready to be proven wrong. If I am able to get my paws on one I'll give my impressions of the unit. Until then enjoy the video bellow.



Find out more at the Jungle website

No comments:

Post a Comment