Featured Posts

FC Mobile USA!           Top 10 video game plumbers of all time.           Five simple things for which all handheld games should strive.           Dragon Handy Famieight: Take you back to FC / NES Wonderful TV Games Dream World.           PSP top 10 and other games you could be playing instead.           NeoGeo Pocket Color: Portable of the Millennium.

Obscure Handhelds


I'll tell you what, being a new full time stay at home father can be a life changer. It doesn't mean I'm not still interested in portable gaming just that between taking care of the family, job searching, and some volunteer and hobby activities I have not spent very much time on this old blog. There are some pretty cool things on the horizon for the dedicated handheld gamer including some excellent upcoming Vita releases which are covered by the mainstream gaming press, a exciting new android gaming tablet the Archos Gamepad, and a wealth of other obscure systems. It's to this last point I'd like to speak. I recently discovered a great place to get your obscure portable news and information. I am a particular fan of Pocketgamer for news and information but feel like the closest analogous website has to be Obscure Handhelds. A site with a no nonsense attitude that covers a wide range of lesser known hardware with a fevor that is admirable. Check them out at http://obscurehandhelds.wordpress.com/




4 comments:

  1. Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing the such information with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep posting such good and meaningful articles. Good Job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really appreciate your professional approach. These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.

    ReplyDelete