FEATURED POSTS


FC Mobile USA!           Top 10 video game plumbers of all time.           Five simple things for which all handheld games should strive.           Dragon Handy Famieight: Take you back to FC / NES Wonderful TV Games Dream World.           PSP top 10 and other games you could be playing instead.           NeoGeo Pocket Color: Portable of the Millennium.

I am Handheld Branding Contest!

Hello my few but loyal readers. Today I am announcing the I am Handheld Branding Contest. The rules are simple, Create a logo, slogan, mascot, jingle, banner, Power Point presentation, or other piece of electronic media that you think would best help I am Handheld become the ‘next big meme’. All entries are due by April 30th and the winner will be announced May 3rd. All entries should be sent to sean_fear@hotmail.com and may be used on I am Handheld. All entries will remain the intellectual property of the winner but will be considered useable in any form, shape, or permutation by I am Handheld under the creative commons license.

Prizes:

One winner will receive a reconditioned VG Pocket Caplet handheld game system and will have their creation featured on I am Handheld. The VG Pocket system takes 3 AAA batteries and has 35 built-in games including three well-known classics – Space Invaders, Bust-A-Move, and Burger Time – the VG Pocket Caplet features a 2.5'' TFT LCD screen, four face buttons, and one D-pad. Any runner ups will receive my sincerest thanks and will have their creation featured on I am Handheld.

I am Handheld reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the contest if it is not capable of completion as planned for any reason, including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any kind.

Good Luck!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous29 April

    I am so almost done! I don't care if I don't get as much sleep as I totally need!

    ReplyDelete