FEATURED POSTS


FC Mobile USA!           Top 10 video game plumbers of all time.           Five simple things for which all handheld games should strive.           Dragon Handy Famieight: Take you back to FC / NES Wonderful TV Games Dream World.           PSP top 10 and other games you could be playing instead.           NeoGeo Pocket Color: Portable of the Millennium.

iPhone games with Bluetooth game controller possible but not supported :(


I really want to enjoy playing Resident Evil 4 on my iPhone but get frustrated by my giant thumbs covering the screen. Even though Bluetooth is supported on the iPhone, Bluetooth game controllers are not. One industrious hacker has managed to make an external controller a reality with the Zeemote JS-1. Simply AWESOME. Come on Apple add bluetooth game controller support!

Video bellow.

3 comments:

  1. This is my first time encounter an iPhone that has a remote controller for iPhone games and for sure they will enjoy more playing this game using this controller.

    Click here to play Puppy Treat for iPhone

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting video, I think this game is cool

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should revisit this. I think iOS has controller support now and I love me some Resident Evil.

    ReplyDelete