I am reluctant to admit it but the LetCool N350JP actually looks kind of awesome. Based upon the appearance of the UI I’d guess it probably has basically the same guts and software as the Dingoo, which isn’t a bad thing. The stupid and fantastic twist of the system is a pair of tiny controllers for some portable 2 player gaming.
Chinavision describes the Letcool as follows
“One portable game station to rule them all. The LetCool N350JP multi-platform handheld gaming entertainment station is now available for the public to enjoy! This next gen portable gaming systems is actually the third generation in recent portable game emulator advancement. In 2008 there was the Gemei X760, in 2009 the Dingoo A320, and now in 2010 we have the Letcool N350JP - the pinnacle in portable gaming and entertainment systems.”
Default Gaming Console Modes
- 3D Games (20 games included plus download even more from www.70game.com)
- GBA (Nintendo Game Boy Advance - 32bit)
- NES (Nintendo Entertainment System - 8bit)
- SNES (Super Nintendo Entertainment System - 16bit)
- Sega Genesis (Sega Mega-Drive - 16-bit)
- GB & GBC (Game Boy and Game Boy Color)
- Future Downloadable Gaming Consoles
Bellow is one of the few decent short videos that actually show a lot of the LetCool N350JP’s basic functionality in action.