Francisco over at RLS Games recently sent me a press release for their somewhat recently released Push-Cars. Here is a Ctrl+C Ctrl+V from the press release.
* 45+45 Challenging levels based on authentic American cities maps.
* Incredibly easy to play. But surprisingly challenging.
* Retina display graphics and HD version exclusively for iPad
* 9 Different cars with different behaviour.
* Unique achievements with game center integration.
* Exclusive music theme by Edu Quindós, available to purchase via the game in iTunes.
* Unique puzzle gameplay.
* Game Center, Facebook and Twitter integration.
* US English and Spanish
* iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad
* iOS 3.0 or later
* 54 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Push-Cars is only $0.99 USD (equivalent amounts in other currencies)
Push-Cars HD is only $1.99 USD (equivalent amounts in other currencies)
and they are available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games
Push-Cars was made available on June the 28th, and now its first 45 levels are free for
a limited period of time.
I've spent a bit of time with the game and it is an entertaining little action puzzler. Action because the object of the game is both to cause and avoid causing crashes. Check out their launch trailer below.